A handy sweet that can be made well in advance of that little intimate dinner for two leaving you lots of time for yourself.
- Put the drinking chocolate and cornflour in a bowl then add sufficient milk to mix into a paste
- Warm the remaining milk together with the sugar in a saucepan until nearly boiling then pour over the blended chocolate paste
- Return to the saucepan and stirring continuously, return to the boil and cook until thickened
- Divide the banana between two sundae dishes, pour over the chocolate sauce and leave to cool
- Decorate with the whipped cream and serve