Hamburgers al fresco, a satisfying treat for kids of all ages.
- Place the minced beef into a bowl, mix in one of the onions and season with salt and pepper
- Form the mixture into 4 flat round shapes
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburgers for 10 minutes, turning once
- Pour the pineapple juice and ketchup into a pan then add the remaining onion and seasoning
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes by when the sauce should have started to thicken
- Put the sauce in a jug to pour over the hamburgers
- Place one hamburger in each of the rolls and serve