A tasty appetizer that you can nibble on as you walk around the garden on a warm summer evening.
- Prepare the corn by removing the outside leaves and silky threads
- Cut off the stems close to the corn kernels
- Cut 4 pieces of foil sufficient to wrap around the corn and place one corn cob on each one
- Add a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper
- Place a sprig of parsley and rosemary by each corn and wrap the foil around them
- Put them under a hot grill or on a hot barbecue for 10 minutes turning every couple of minutes
- Place a cocktail stick or corn holder in each end and serve