Cod, Prawn and Mussels in a piquant marinade make this a welcome change from the usual kebab recipes.
- Slice each cod steak into six cubes then place in a bowl with the mussels and whole prawns
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients apart from the cherry tomatoes to make a marinade
- Add the marinade to the fish in the bowl, cover and marinade in the fridge for 4 hours
- Thread on to the skewer with the cherry tomatoes, saving the marinade
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on a pre-heated hot barbecue or grill while basting with the marinade