Whip up this nourishing, light snack in no time or serve with a jacket potaoto for a main meal.
- Place the egg yolks, mixed herbs, water, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and beat toogether
- Whisk the egg whites until white and fluffy
- Fold together the egg whites and the mixture in the mixing bowl
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with oil or butter
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook over a fast heat until nearly set
- Place the pan under a pre-heated grill until the top browns, abou 2 minutes
- Serve immediatley on a warmed plate