Mouthwatering shortcrust pastry tarts with a sweet and savory filling.
- Line patty-tins with short crust pastry made with pastry ingredients
- Put into each a small quantity of raspberry jam
- For the mixture, beat the butter and sugar to a cream, add egg and flour alternately (beating well between each addition), then the lemon rind and ,lastly, the baking powder
- Put a teaspoonful of the mixture on top of the jam and bake immediately in a fairly quick oven until nicely browned
- Cool on a rack then sift over with caster sugar